Your podcast often needs more than just you to grow, from virtual assistants to editors; from project managers to producers and co-hosts.
When you create a podcast with Captivate, you automatically become the owner of that show. You are then able to add additional team members by podcast team role.
Note: Each podcast team role is assigned different levels of access permissions. You can see the full breakdown here.
So, how do you add a team member to your show?
- After you have created your show, head to the Team section of your account.
- Click Add Team Member in the top right of your screen.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to add to your team.
- Select the role you want to assign to that person.
- Click the Add Team Member.
An email invitation to join your podcast team will then be sent which they will need to accept in order to access your show(s) you have granted them access to.
Next: Podcast Team Roles Explained,