Deleting a media file on Captivate is really simple and only takes a second. You might want to do this for an archived show or episode, or to remove a file you've replaced with a newer version.
Note: once you have deleted the media file it is permanently removed and can not be retrieved.
To delete a media file:
- Log in to your Captivate dashboard
- Choose the relevant show from My Shows
- Click Library on the left side menu
- Find the media file that you'd like to delete
- Click the trash can icon
- Confirm the deletion in the secondary pop-up
And that's it - you're good to go! 😁
Recommended Reading: How to Replace an Audio File Within a Podcast Episode