The beautifully designed podcast player looks great on websites and social media platforms.
To make things nice and easy it has it's own default settings but we know that you may want to change things up a bit, so here's how:
- Log in to your Captivate dashboard
- Click Player Style from the left-side menu
Captivate understands your brand so when you upload your podcast cover art for the very first time, the Captivate podcast player will design itself around your podcast brand's color palette, saving you time and looking stunning from the get go. Pretty cool, right?! 😄
But, we know that you might want to tinker with it to make it truly your own so we've made it nice and easy to mix up your own colour palette:
- Background color: the color used for the background of the podcast player.
- Main color: the color of the buttons and controls within the podcast player.
- Highlight color: used for the animation and for when you hover over an interactive part of the podcast player.
The Captivate podcast player includes a range of tools for both you as a podcaster and of course, your listeners. Which ones you choose to include and not to include on there is totally up to you. It's your podcast player after all!
Player branding: You can also decide how much Captivate love you show on your embeddable player in the bottom right-hand corner.
For more about the Captivate Podcast Player, these are super handy: