The Captivate podcast player is smart. It understands your brand so when you upload your podcast cover art for the very first time, the Captivate podcast player will design itself around your podcast brand's color palette, saving you time and looking stunning from the get go. Pretty cool, right?! 😄
But, we know that you might want to tinker with it to make it truly your own. Doing that is super easy:
- Log in to your Captivate dashboard
- Click Player Style from the left-side menu
From here, you can configure the styling of your Captivate podcast player:
- Background color: the color used for the background of the podcast player.
- Main color: the color of the buttons and controls within the podcast player.
- Highlight color: used for the animation and for when you hover over an interactive part of the podcast player.
You can also decide how much Captivate love you show on your embeddable player in the bottom right-hand corner. There are three options:
- On: this will show the full Captivate branding.
- Subtle: this option just shows the Captivate icon.
- Off: the player will show no Captivate branding at all.
Remember to click Save Player Defaults when you're finished, won't you?
For more about the Captivate Podcast Player, these are super handy: