One of the most popular podcast apps around, Pocket Casts offers a web version, Android and iOS apps, and support for multiple smart devices.
It also includes featured new and emerging podcasts, as well as paid placement for your show, so can really help you grow your podcast audience!
Adding your podcast to Pocket Casts is super easy - just follow these steps below:
- Log in to your Captivate dashboard and copy your Captivate RSS feed. This is next to Edit Show Settings.
- Click on the Distribution tab in the left hand menu of your Captivate dashboard.
- Scroll down until you see the Pocket Casts submission button.
- Click Submit Podcast.
- This will open up the Pocket Casts submission page.
- Paste your Captivate RSS feed into the URL box.
- Choose Public for your feed settings.
- Click Submit.
And that's it - your podcast is now submitted to Pocket Casts, and will usually be approved within 12 hours.
You'll also receive your Pocket Casts show link, so you can share on social media, as well as add to the Podcast Links section under Marketing in your Captivate dashboard.
This will populate the Subscribe links on your Captivate podcast web player, as well as your Single Subscription Link, to help you market and grow your show!
Recommended Reading: Distribution FAQs