Often, you're not the only one working on your podcast so Captivate makes it easy to delegate access and give credit where it's due, too.
When you create a podcast with Captivate, you automatically become the owner of that show. You are then able to add additional team members giving them their own unique permission and access levels.
So, how do you add a team member to your show?
- After you have created your show, head to the Team section of your account.
- Click Add Team Member in the top right of your screen.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to add to your team.
- Select the permissions that you want your team member to access.
- Click the Add Team Member.
That's it! 👍
An email invitation to join your podcast team will then be sent. Your new team member will then be prompted to create a free Captivate account and then be able to access your show and the specific features you have granted them access to.
Recommend Reading: How to edit a user role, assign them to a new podcast, and delete users.